Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
[insert name of loft for words poster] - Love him or hate him 21:24 - Aug 17 with 1757 viewsHastings_Hoops

As a minor client of [insert name of poster] I am going to set up a forum where other minor clients can publicly vote on the performance of [insert name of poster] in his work performance.

I appreciate that [insert name of poster] may find this hurtful but frankly that’s not relevant because [insert name of poster] is paid to perform to a high standard and any dip in performance which causes me or any other clients annoyance must be publicly declared and commented on - our comments won’t be just relative to work performance but we may go into assessment of personality, attitude and value.

I appreciate that [insert name of poster] is only in his 20’s and has to conduct his work in front of 20000 people on a weekly basis and also that our [insert name of poster] is coming up against other team’s [insert name of poster]’s on a weekly basis and that their [insert name of poster]’s are equally scared of being publicly criticised by their clients… but that’s irrelevant because our [insert name of poster] is paid to take this type of treatment.

…if [insert name of poster]‘s performance in his work drops further, we’ll form more posts about the subject until his performance improves.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2022 21:34]
[insert name of loft for words poster] - Love him or hate him on 21:48 - Aug 17 with 1646 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I love you.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

[insert name of loft for words poster] - Love him or hate him on 21:49 - Aug 17 with 1643 viewsessextaxiboy

I get your meaning although i am not sure it warranted its own thread. You are right , no player ever improved by being pelted with criticism "in the stadium" .

But this is our place , where we can give our opinions freely as we would if we were all sitting in a pub somewhere. The players are free to log on and and read what we are saying but that is their choice . They may choose to read it , but choices have consequences .

All of us are not minor clients , allowed to come out of our box on match days then shut up .
We are investors , in cash terms of course but also in time and emotions and family history and memories, its not our job , we really really care .

I have commented on the phrasing of the poll in the thread , but excepting that i see no problem .
[Post edited 17 Aug 2022 21:50]
[insert name of loft for words poster] - Love him or hate him on 22:04 - Aug 17 with 1576 viewsHastings_Hoops

[insert name of loft for words poster] - Love him or hate him on 21:49 - Aug 17 by essextaxiboy

I get your meaning although i am not sure it warranted its own thread. You are right , no player ever improved by being pelted with criticism "in the stadium" .

But this is our place , where we can give our opinions freely as we would if we were all sitting in a pub somewhere. The players are free to log on and and read what we are saying but that is their choice . They may choose to read it , but choices have consequences .

All of us are not minor clients , allowed to come out of our box on match days then shut up .
We are investors , in cash terms of course but also in time and emotions and family history and memories, its not our job , we really really care .

I have commented on the phrasing of the poll in the thread , but excepting that i see no problem .
[Post edited 17 Aug 2022 21:50]

…the total of all supporter generated revenue is a minor share of the revenue required to keep the wheels turning on the football club compared to TV, advertising and Rubén’s £1m/months - so, jointly and severally we are minor clients 🤷‍♂️
[Post edited 17 Aug 2022 22:08]
[insert name of loft for words poster] - Love him or hate him on 22:22 - Aug 17 with 1529 viewsessextaxiboy

[insert name of loft for words poster] - Love him or hate him on 22:04 - Aug 17 by Hastings_Hoops

…the total of all supporter generated revenue is a minor share of the revenue required to keep the wheels turning on the football club compared to TV, advertising and Rubén’s £1m/months - so, jointly and severally we are minor clients 🤷‍♂️
[Post edited 17 Aug 2022 22:08]

So you are still in the Briatore camp of until you put the big bucks in know your place ?

You have to pay to have an opinion ... really ? How much ? is a season ticket enough ? (Ahem Gold natch )

I say again its not about money but an investment of time , commitment and emotion.
[insert name of loft for words poster] - Love him or hate him on 22:38 - Aug 17 with 1473 viewsHastings_Hoops

[insert name of loft for words poster] - Love him or hate him on 22:22 - Aug 17 by essextaxiboy

So you are still in the Briatore camp of until you put the big bucks in know your place ?

You have to pay to have an opinion ... really ? How much ? is a season ticket enough ? (Ahem Gold natch )

I say again its not about money but an investment of time , commitment and emotion.

You win. No reply 👍
[insert name of loft for words poster] - Love him or hate him on 01:42 - Aug 18 with 1333 viewsBoston

[insert name of loft for words poster] - Love him or hate him on 22:38 - Aug 17 by Hastings_Hoops

You win. No reply 👍

Blimey, if you were the 'Hasting's' of yesteryear who was loosely associated with a group of gents from North West London and the Kingham's, you're maturing.

Edit...but I enjoyed your post
[Post edited 18 Aug 2022 1:44]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

[insert name of loft for words poster] - Love him or hate him on 05:48 - Aug 18 with 1255 viewsMatch82

[Brian McCarthy]
[insert name of loft for words poster] - Love him or hate him on 07:22 - Aug 18 with 1192 viewsPlanetHonneywood

"As a minor client of [insert name of poster] I am going to set up a forum where other minor clients can publicly vote on the performance of [insert name of poster] in his work performance..."

I think TripAdvisor and Trustpilot beat you to the idea.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024